1. Framed Autographs is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information we receive from you. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the
2. When you place an order, we need to know your invoice and delivery information as this allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold any personal information that is not required as part of the order process.
3. We use your personal information to despatch good and send emails related to the progress of your order. Occasional newsletter emails will only be sent to subscribers, newsletter subscriptions can be cancelled at any time using the cancel link in the email or via Your Account.
4. We use strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the
5. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit / debit card validation with Protx during purchase via credit card.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may need to pass your your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other reason.
7. Cookies. Our website makes use of a Session Cookie. This allows the site to track your order during the purchase process. This cookie is destroyed when you a) close your browser or b) log out of your account.
8. Credit Card Security: All credit card transactions are processed by PayPal, who use bank approved software and the highest level of encryption to ensure that your credit card details are kept secure at all times. All data we exchange with Protx's systems is encrypted using 256-bit encryption. We neither receive, nor store, your CVV number and we only receive and store your credit card number with the middle eight digits replaced. For example for card 4929 1234 5678 1000, we receive and store 4929 XXXX XXXX 1000.
|Sunday 23 September, 2018|